Introduction to Adobe Photoshop
4 weeks | Wednesday evenings | 12th May—2nd June | 6PM—8.30PM
No matter what industry you work in, digital design and communication skills are fast becoming essential competencies of any modern profession.
This introductory course is designed to teach you the fundamentals of Adobe Photoshop over the 4-week period, culminating in a portfolio of developed designs and demonstrated skillsets.
This course runs at our Melbourne CBD Campus.
Level 3, 185 Spring Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
What we cover
Photoshop (4 weeks): Image Editing and Layouts
- Photographic editing and manipulation techniques to enhance visual communication strategies
- Using Adobe Bridge
- Photoshop tools overview
- Jpeg files capture and post-production
- Layers and layer masks
- Histograms and curves
- Colour and tonal adjustments
- Creating composite images
- Black and white digital darkroom
- Blending modes and filters