Intermediate MakeUp Artisty
Wednesday Evenings | 6.00PM - 9.00PM | 3rd - 24th June
This four-week intermediate program builds upon the skills learned in the beginner course to further develop professional standard artistry techniques and etiquette.
Through a blend of practical hands-on sessions and accompanying theory, students will learn advanced application techniques for eyes, cheeks, and lips. Students will also develop their knowledge of colour theory to maximize application impact.
In your final week of the course, you will create a complete look on a model and have the chance to have your look professionally photographed by a photographer in our on-campus photography studio. (Photography is included in the price of the course.)
This course runs at our Melbourne CBD Campus.
Level 3, 185 Spring Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
What we cover
In this course you will learn:
- Blush and limit techniques
- Advanced smoky eyes—smudging and blending
- Glossy 'wet' look makeup and dewey techniques
- Essentials of editorial makeup
- Colour theory
- Professional ettitqute and expectations
- All students are required to bring a model to apply their final look. The finished look will be shot in our on-campus photopgrahy studio and images will be available for download.
Prior Skills & Preparation
Must have completed our Introduction to MakeUp Artistry 4-week course or have prior skills in makeup.
Students are required to bring their own brush sets. Alternatively brush sets are available for purchase. Please email [email protected] if you would like to pre-order your brush set.