Introduction to MakeUp Artistry
4 Weeks | Tuesday Evenings | 5.30PM - 8.30PM | 11th August - 1st September
This 4-week introductory course is designed for make-up enthusiasts who want to hone and advance their craft.
This course offers hands-on practical sessions combined with essential theory that will help you understand the fundamental concepts underpinning professional make-up application.
Learn from industry experts and develop enhanced techniques for personal application as well as discover the opportunities available within the professional makeup sector.
You will also receive a professional quality 16 piece brush kit (included in the course cost).
This course runs at our Melbourne CBD Campus.
Level 3, 185 Spring Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
What we cover
In this course you will learn:
- Fundamentals of makeup application
- Brush and tool selection technique
- Product knowledge essentials
- Facial analysis and Face Charts
- Skin types and creating the 'perfect base'
- Blending essentials
- Lighting and face shapes. How to use contouring and highlighting effectively
- Eye shapes and shading
- Brows and liner
- Lip lining and overdrawing techniques
Prior Skills & Preparation
No prior skills necessary! This course is designed to take you from novice to intermediary.
All materials will be supplied to you.
*This short course is provided by The Masters Institute of Creative Education.