Retail Management and Operations for Small Boutique Fashion Business and Tailoring
The idea of working in a small boutique fashion business is a goal for many, or your dream might be to one day open your own boutique store! This 4-week course has been designed and perfected for those who wish to gain fast-paced knowledge in an understanding of retail management and operations for small boutique fashion businesses.
What we cover
- Ways to open a small business depending on your risk profile
- Tax and legal implications when opening a business
- Revenue, inflation, expenses and profit
- Networking and mentors
- Marketing and ecommerce
- Daily, monthly and yearly spreadsheets
- Visual merchandising, stocktake and shrinkage
Prior Skills & Preparation
No prior skills necessary!
You will come away with practical knowledge for implementation of current leading industry management and operational skill sets.